Tuesday 14 October 2014

5 Things I am Grateful For

I was having a fairly shitty day after working out my debt, needing a hair cut, having a gammy tooth and needing to go to the dentist but I have decided to get a grip (as my mum would say). I did write out a post twittering on about how I was feeling so sorry for myself but then I thought about all the important things I have in my life. So instead of feeling like crap I have made a list of things I am grateful for.

I am grateful for

1) My partner Jimmy, he is daft and makes me laugh every day. He is going to be such a great Dad. 

2) My baby boy and his big kicks, I can't wait to meet him in January!

3) My Mum, she lives miles away but is always there for me when I need a whinge.

4) My cutie pie Elvie, my cat is a bit stupid and is always doing daft stuff but I love her.

5) A fridge full of food, I can stay in and not have to face this awful weather and still cook a nice tea.

It's only a short post today because I'm off for a hot bath to try to chill out after winding myself up about things I have no control over. What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below!